Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 3, 2014

Coming in September...

The Schafer household is excited to announce we will be adding one more to the bunch in September. Yep, you got it - we are expecting baby #2 - due September 6!

I am currently almost 13 weeks and starting to feel a little better from the morning sickness.



When asking Carter if he is going to be a big brother - he will tell you "No." Boy, does he have another reality coming....

When asking Carter where the baby is - he will tell you "mommy's tummy!" so at least he's got that one down.

Funny story - after I took a pregnancy test and discovered I was pregnant, I wanted to come up with a "creative" way to tell Matt. So after spending that day at a family Christmas celebration, we came home and I told Matt I had one more present for him. I told him his present was in the oven. He looked at me confused, walked over to the oven and opened it to find a hamburger bun sitting in the oven. He said, "A hamburger bun?".......(still not getting it)........

I said "Yes......it's a bun........in the oven..........." to which he finally responded and was very excited!!

We look forward to sharing this journey with all of you. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. We are so thankful to have each one of you in our lives!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So exciting! And I love the way you told Matt. So creative and funny. We'll be praying for you and baby!

    ReplyDelete