Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The big announcement

Yep, we're pregnant! Whew....That felt good to say. We have been holding that in for a long time!!! It's the best surprise of our lives, and I am happy to share it with my little blog followers first! It's been quite a rollar coaster since the beginning of the year. When we first found out, we were hesitantly-happy - just hoping everything was ok. But after I did a couple of rounds of blood work, we were assured I was most definitely pregnant, and the fetus was happily growing in my uterus this time!

January and February have crawled by for me. I have been on some hormone boosters which really made me crazy and I started feeling sick at about 6 weeks. At this point, every day counts as a day closer to being done with this morning sickness business!

I am currently at 11 weeks and our due date is September 20th. This week we had an ultrasound and heard the baby's heartbeat. Wow! How amazing is that?!? Matt and I are constantly talking about what a miracle this whole process has been, and how thankful we are for our little blessing.

I've got a whole new world of things to blog about, so get ready! And thank you ahead of time for all your prayers.


11 week ultrasound


12 weeks

3 comments:

  1. yippee! so very excited for you!!!! xoxo amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! SO SO excited and happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete