Either way - we know in our hearts it will all be worth it in the end. It still seems impossible to wrap our heads around the idea that I have an actual child growing inside of me that will one day be our baby boy or girl. Oh and by the way - we are NOT going to find out boy vs. girl so you will all be held in suspense with us until the very end. Hee hee =)
Matt has been absolutely the best husband through all of this - he has picked up much of the daily work around the house as I lounge miserably on the couch most of the time. He is there to cheer me up, make me laugh and remind me of the bigger picture.
It can be pretty overwhelming at times - all of the physical changes alone that I am going through. And then processing through the crazy hormonal emotions. And grasping the amazing reality of the situation.
We ask for your prayers for a healthy baby. Period. That's all we could really hope for. (And if you want to pray for me to feel better too, that would be fabulous).
Ok fine....here's a baby bump picture. I can't say I am one bit thrilled about this, but I know many of you will enjoy seeing the progress.
15 weeks
Yes I will LOVE seeing the progress! Keep posting these pics! Soooooo good to see you in person. And we will be praying for a healthy baby and a healthy mama!
ReplyDeleteStacey, you are too cute!! Praying for you and the little babe.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know you had a blog!! How exciting! I DO love your belly bump! I really hope things start looking up for you/
ReplyDelete