Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Trip to see my Sis, Sept 2010

Over the Labor Day weekend, I flew out to see my sister, Kelly, and her family, in Waterford, PA. She has three kids- Nathan-5, Mara-3 and Audra-1. So, yes, as you can imagine, it is a busy place. But somehow, despite the constant busyness of three kids, I was able to relax and get quite a bit of rest (FYI-The rooster will wake you up with his cockle-doodle-doo at about 8:00 AM)

This visit consisted of LOTS of games of My Little Pony Memory and Go Fish. My only word of advice is get ride of the pinkbBird in Go Fish as fast as you can!! It is a hot commodity in that household!

But seriously, I had a great time playing games and running around outside with Nathan and Mara. We also went to the Waterford Fair and had lots of fun. And little Audra (who is up to 19 pounds now!) started crawling up the stairs during my visit.

It is such a bummer that my sister lives so far away, but I was happy we got to enjoy a few cups of coffee together and shop at one of our favorite stores, H&M!


Nathan feeding the chickens






Nathan showing me the jalapenos from the garden for the salsa


Homemade Salsa






At the Fair


Deep fried Oreos, Yum!





1 comment:

  1. That salsa looks awesome! Fun to see pictures of Kelly and her family. I think Mara was about Audra's age when we saw her at your wedding. She looks so big now! They are a cute family.

    ReplyDelete