Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Patio Project

I am very excited to say that the patio project is completed! We just finished it up on Saturday morning. Thank you to MANY of you who helped us along the way. Matt has been wanting/dreaming (hee hee) about this patio for at least 5 years, so I am very glad to see that his wish has come true. (Who knew there was like 50 stages to the whole process!)

We look forward to entertaining on it in the months/years to come.


Phase 1 was demolition


Matt and Charlie on the bobcat





Matt and Dad doing the dirty work


Limestone drop off


Of course Josie and her toys were in the middle of it







I know some of you were wondering what I was doing the whole time. Well, I was helping of course! Here I am using the tamper.


And here I am relaxing! =)


Finishing up the sidewalk that now runs to the back gate





There is so much re-bar in there our patio isn't going anywhere anytime soon!


CS Concrete is the best!






Getting it nice and smooth




Our neighbor Phil helping out


Our neighbor Paul laying the finishing touches




Matt made a new gate across the driveway


1 comment:

  1. WOW! Talk about a big project. And a community wide effort. How many people did you have help you? Now you need a table and chairs and a purple umbrella!

    ReplyDelete