While I have been getting creative upstairs, Matt continues to work on finishing the basement. He is actually making some substantial progress this week. The third bedroom and walk-in closet now have a very professional-looking ceiling, and have been primed with two coats. Tonight he is working on painting the closet with "Swiss Coffee"....Slowly but surely...
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Why is it so hard to pick a paint color?
I have been trying to find the "perfect" color to repaint the bedroom, since Matt is not a fan of the light blue. As you can see, after many samples, I think we are making some progress. I never thought I would like going to Home Depot so much! Anyone want to cast a vote?

While I have been getting creative upstairs, Matt continues to work on finishing the basement. He is actually making some substantial progress this week. The third bedroom and walk-in closet now have a very professional-looking ceiling, and have been primed with two coats. Tonight he is working on painting the closet with "Swiss Coffee"....Slowly but surely...


While I have been getting creative upstairs, Matt continues to work on finishing the basement. He is actually making some substantial progress this week. The third bedroom and walk-in closet now have a very professional-looking ceiling, and have been primed with two coats. Tonight he is working on painting the closet with "Swiss Coffee"....Slowly but surely...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The basement is really coming along. Our basement is painted "Swiss Coffee " too! How funny!
ReplyDeleteAs for paint in the bedroom, I like the light gray on the right. :) Can't wait to come visit again and see the improvements!