Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Stone Fence" won the color contest

For those of you that were curious, "stone fence" was the final color selected for our bedroom. It was a long road, but we are happy with the results! But you know how it goes when you paint, now I wish we had a bedroom set to go with it. =)



2 comments:

  1. I love it! Great job. It's really beautiful.

    And...since I'm catching up on reading your blog, let me just say that 1) I bought Harry a road bike for his birthday...but don't tell. He won't know about it until Tuesday, unless he looks in the checkbook, and 2) All of the walls in our very first home were painted Swiss Coffee!

    Tell Matt that basement rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Maybe you can find a nice bedroom set on Craig's List for really cheap.

    ReplyDelete