With spring, I am hoping for a new growth as well. Winter has been dreary. I am glad we are finally starting to see the sun. And I hope it means little changes in my life as well.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Spring is coming....
This week Matt said "Hey babe, come here!" I had a feeling I knew why he was dragging me outside in my socks. Yep. We are starting to get some new growth, a few brave plants that are popping up from the earth. This is such a fun time of year, but if I didn't have Matt, it would pass me by. I always have really good intentions to "pay attention" and see spring happen. But I get stuck in my routine. Thankfully Matt is always watching and aware of the little changes of spring and he is really great at sharing those things with me.
With spring, I am hoping for a new growth as well. Winter has been dreary. I am glad we are finally starting to see the sun. And I hope it means little changes in my life as well.
With spring, I am hoping for a new growth as well. Winter has been dreary. I am glad we are finally starting to see the sun. And I hope it means little changes in my life as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment