We tried to make it a special weekend for Carter, especially with his new little brother freshly home from the hospital. He got to pick out some pumpkins, go swimming with dad and eat at his favorite restaurant. I also made him a cake with construction trucks on it. Of course his favorite part was opening presents.
Carter continues to surprise us each day with his extensive vocabulary, new found imagination and love for all things trucks, trains and construction vehicles. Whenever we pass a concrete mixer or dump truck, it has become second nature to say "Carter look!" even if he's not in the car. He loves swimming lessons and thankfully, so far he likes his little brother as well.
Happy birthday Carter! We love you so much.
Wow, that was cool cake! All dirt! I hope you saved a little bit so I can try it :P Happy birthday buddy!
ReplyDelete