I had to travel to Chicago for work and so Matt and I decided to treat ourselves to a little late-anniversary trip together. We traveled to Chicago over the weekend and enjoyed all the sights and FOOD of this great town for a few days. Then Matt came home and took care of Carter by himself while I stayed and attended a conference. I got to have dinner with my college roommate, which was a lot of fun. We had a really great time but it was our first time to be away from Carter and we sure missed him!
Sorry for the dorky tourist photos...
We went to the Museum of Science and Industry (gotta go there if you haven't ever been!) and Matt was playing around with this interactive video feed that responds to your movements.
I love the tourist photos! Way better than taking a picture of just a thing with no one in it! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you two got to get away. And it was so fun to talk with you this weekend!