Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Matt is always telling me to get a hobby....

I recently took a series of beginner crochet classes with my friend Jamie. It was really enjoyable and at the end, I had a completed scarf with several different stitches. So, afterwards I picked up some really cool verigated purple/green yarn and decided to practice what I had learned. I was actually pretty happy with how it turned out.

So I thought I would have my beautiful friend Josie model it for you....

Do you think Matt would go for crocheted dog clothes? (I doubt it!!)


2 comments:

  1. love it!! i'm all for the dog clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Can you teach me? I've been wanting to learn how to do something crafty. By the way, I still wear the scarf you made me for my birthday a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete