Matt and I have been very busy over the last month. It has kind of been an obsession really. We have done lots of research, spent endless hours, and finally we have made our selection....We bought a new car this weekend!!
About six months ago, Matt and I decided it would be a good idea to try to sell my Honda while it still have quite a bit of value in it. And let me say, I have loved my little car! It is hard to see it go. Part of the specialness was that buying my Honda was one of the first things I did as an adult in the "real world" after college. I have a lot of great memories surrounding that car, and it has taken me to some great places. Perhaps it has taken me on a trip to see you.
We are totally excited to go on a trip now, drive it in snow and all the other fun things that come with having a new vehicle. Maybe we will be coming to see YOU soon!
Congrats on the new car! I LOVE Outbacks. Almost as much as I love my Honda Odyssey. Although an Outback is much cooler. I loved reading all the updates, Stace!
ReplyDelete