Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Trip to Colorado 2010

Last week we drove to Grand Junction Colorado (where Matt is from). We had a great time visiting family and friends. Matt also competed in a triahlon while we were there. On the way out I got to see my friend Hillary. Her family has been living in Denver the last few years and it has been great to see her each time we pass through Denver. They just moved to Champaigne IL for a new job. While I am excited for them, I am sad that I won't be able to see them as much as I used to!
While in Grand Junction, we spent quite a bit of time with Matt's mom Connie, her husband Leon, and his sister Lori, with her kids Makenna, Cortney, and Seth. Although the weather didn't really cooperate, we made the best of it. We went shopping, out to eat, fishing and celebrated my birthday (I promise the celebrations will be ending shortly!)

Enjoy the pictures...
Hillary and I

Cutie Norah

Leon flying paper airplanes with Seth

Matt taking a picture of his foot to show he is relaxing? I am not sure...

Matt and his sister Lori

I thought this was a pretty picture of the swim

Gettin out of the wetsuit

Taking off for the 16 mile bike ride

Coming off the run to the finish line

Leon finished his '56 Chevy and took us for a ride

Seth shows us his pastime of climbing trees

Cortney modeling his chocolate lips

Standing on top of the Mesa in the snow!!!

Cortney getting ready to fish


Seth likes to do whatever his uncle is doing=)













No comments:

Post a Comment