Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How can it be May already?

I am sitting down to give an update on the last two weeks. It has been super busy, but now that I am going to write about it, I can't quite remember why.

Matt has been busy training for a couple of sprint triathlons that he wants to do this summer. The first one is in Grand Junction, and a then there is a couple more in the area. He has been getting up EARLY to work out in the morning, and then again after work. Go hubby!

We have both been busy working on house projects. We FINALLY got our flowers planted out front, Matt continues to work on the basement, and I have been painting the bathroom. What a pain in the ass. Painting around the toilet, bathtub, sink and mirror is no easy task. But this time the paint color wasn't nearly such a chore. My inspiration was this shower curtain from Crate and Barrel that I have been wanting for awhile. I finally just broke down and got it. I will post some pictures once everything is done.

Oh! I have discovered my favorite power tool. The power washer!!! It is so great. I LOVE it. Actually, I just love the instant gratification that I get when I spray something off...like our fence that I plan on staining soon. I told Matt I am his go-to gal if he wants anything washed around the joint. It is GREAT.

And lastly, I have been getting excited about all my plans for my 30th birthday party...It is coming up...June 5th...more details to follow at a later date.

Here are a couple random pictures from our week....

The clematis in our yard is beautiful this year!!





Can you see where I washed and how pretty is looks??


Look at this crazy old paint job I discovered in the bathroom...May that never come back in style

1 comment:

  1. I remember that splatter paint craze that was all the rage a few years back. May it rest in peace!

    ReplyDelete