Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 4, 2010

New Beginnings...



As some of you may know, Matt will be starting a job in a new department at Nelnet tomorrow! This has been a very exciting time for Matt. He recently celebrated his 5-year anniversary with Nelnet. I think that's pretty great, because it just shows how dedicated, loyal, and patient he is (especially compared to me!)

We feel like this "promotion" is kind of like a payoff-of-sorts for all of his hard work over the last few years. He will be working as a supervisor in the Loan Accounting area. This will be all new for him...No prior knowledge of the area or relationships with any of the current staff. I am sure he will feel a little bit like your first day of school (although he may not admit that to me!)

So if you think of him, send a prayer. We are expecting that the transition will have its ups and downs, but that it should be an exciting new adventure for him.

Congrats Matt! I am so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment