I head back to work tomorrow, again. It's been a year of transitions, that's what I keep telling myself. It has been absolutely fantastic to be home with Spencer. He is such a good baby and each week we figure each other out a little more. He's just getting to the point where he is starting to be so much fun. I think that's one of the reasons it makes me sad to go back to work. He smiles, coos and is much more alert. Matt reminds me that we went through these feelings with Carter and that we will get used to it. I will be very motivated to leave work each day to go see my boys and catch up on all they do each day!
It's like everyone says - it's SO MUCH EASIER with the second one. We both just feel so much more comfortable knowing what to do as parents. It's not that we aren't still tired all the time, but at least we feel more confident in what we are doing.
Spencer is getting slightly better at eating (taking about 95 ml in 30 minutes/feeding). We go to the occupational therapist next week so I am interested to hear if she has some good tips for helping him. We started physical therapy last week and are working on correcting some torticollis he has in the neck. He's not a huge fan of his exercises but he is tolerating them. We also go to the cardiologist on Tuesday so we will see what he has to say about Spencer's high blood pressure.
At Spencer's latest doctor visit, he weighed 10 pounds 3 ounces!
I am working on trying to catch a smile on camera. Here are some halfway successful attempts.
Matt and I got to go to the Nebraska vs. Rutgers game last week. It was so much fun! And a nice break from the kiddos. A big thanks to mom and dad for watching the kids.
I'm with Spencer, I'm not into exercise myself. Keep up the good work you beautiful people.
ReplyDelete