Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Professional Family Photos 2013

We had some pictures taken about a month ago, when the weather was still beautiful. It's one of those things where you do a lot of planning, and really hope it will all go just right, but you just have no control over the actual outcome.

First of all, we had a hard time securing a photographer. We went through three photographers before we found one that would actually work out. The first two both had freak accidents and couldn't keep our appointments. One the actual day, Carter decided to have a highly unusual day and took an early nap, and ended up waking up way-to-early. So, by the time we got set to take pictures at about 5:30 pm, he was a complete mess and wanted nothing to do with people telling him what to do or how to smile. We even tried bargain with some ice cream, but to no avail.

Needless to say, it was a pretty painful experience. I was convinced the time had been a complete waste, but thankfully our photographer was able to salvage a few good shots. And really, that's all I need....just a couple good shots to put on our wall or turn into a Christmas card. You've probably seen some of these on Facebook but I thought I would include some of the more candid shots here. Enjoy =)








No comments:

Post a Comment