Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 8, 2013

Carter - 18 months

Over the last few months, I keep saying "This is such a fun age. Maybe it's my favorite so far..." Who am I kidding? I have really loved every stage with Carter, each for its uniqueness.

This 18-month age is no exception. He is so......ACTIVE, verbally expressive, funny, impressionable, experimental, opinionated, driven, passionate, curious and endearing.

We are still having a blast with our little man, but he is proving a little more challenging since he started throwing tantrums a few weeks ago.  I guess that comes with the territory....

Carter is weighing in at 25 lbs. 7 ounces (42 percentile) and 33 1/4 inches tall (75 percentile). I don't know where he is getting his height, perhaps my dad?

He loves matchbox cars, watching the garbage truck in the morning, climbing stairs, reading Curious George, playing with grandpa's iPhone, playing outside, stacking blocks and doing whatever mom and dad are doing.

Here are a few pictures -

First haircut - Carter was very hesitant at first, but then he warmed up
Food is the way to his heart...


Easter morning
 
  Easter egg hunting with Mimi and Papa!

 
 
 Those cheeks are just so kissable...

This is the best shot we could get with Mr. Wiggles

Bath time is still a favorite - sporting the mohawk here
Carter really enjoys stickers...
 
So much so, that he is eating them here...

 
Reading the newspaper at Mimi's - it's not usually so interesting, but this day there was pictures of FIRE TRUCKS!


Trying to be just like dad...
Play date with our friend Miles!
Carter is really enjoying the table and chairs made just for little people

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word he is so stinkin' CUTE! 18 months is a really fun age, I agree.

    ReplyDelete