Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

San Diego trip

This last week I had to travel to San Diego for some training for work (I know...so rough...) Thankfully we were able to work it out so that Matt could join me on the trip and we could enjoy some relaxation and sea air. I think we were both pleasantly surprised with how much we enjoyed getting to know the city of San Diego.

We enjoyed eating in Little Italy and Phil's BBQ, walking around the Gaslamp Quarter, Balboa Park and Mission Beach and hiking in Torrey Pines Natural Reserve and Point Loma.

Thank you to so many of you who offered suggestions on where to visit or eat. We took many of you up on your suggestions and are so happy we did!

Carter had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa Fuller's house. If he didn't before, I think he now officially has them wrapped around his finger. =)







1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fun trip! That picture of you with the waves splashing up behind you is so cool. Makes me want to go somewhere by the ocean!

    ReplyDelete