Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Carter - 14 months

I need to say sorry to my blog followers. And I'll probably have to keep saying it. I just can't keep up on the blogging like I used to! Life is just so busy these days.

Carter is SO MUCH FUN. I was watching him run around the house chattering this weekend and I thought to myself "He just keeps becoming more and  more fun!" Every week he does something new and he is starting to mimic lots of things that we do. Here is a taste of what he's up to:
  • He knows "Where's your tummy, Carter?" "Where's your ear?" "Where's your nose?"
  • He screams like a girl
  • He sticks his finger in his mouth and makes noises (and a slobbery mess)
  • He knows "more" in sign language and does it ALL DAY LONG when he wants raspberries or crackers
  • He knows what "Let's take a bath!" means. He races to the tub and tries to climb in
  • He walks backwards
  • He likes to spin around in circles
  • He LOVES wheels - on anything!
  • He responds to requests like "Go get a book and we will read it"
  • He hears the trash truck outside in the morning. He points out the window and fusses until you go outside and let him watch the truck.
I'll try to get some pictures loaded once I figure out how to get them off my iPhone.


No comments:

Post a Comment