Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas tree 2010

It's hard to believe that it was a year ago that I started this blog and wrote about our crooked Christmas tree. Here we are again, but this year I had new inspiration. I really wanted to do a cute, themed tree. I told Matt "No more soccer ball ornaments!" Instead I have some really neat ornaments that I have been collecting from the last several years that I wanted to show-case.

I have been looking for a good fake "skinny" Christmas tree that would go nicely in our house. I looked all day yesterday and never really found what I was looking for. But, at my last stop, I found inspiration in this cute little tree. It's a little Charley-Brownish but we love it.







1 comment:

  1. love the tree, Stacey! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete